Tuesday, February 9, 2016

I Mustache You to Be Mine

Hey everyone!  
Today is my day to post over at KaDoodle Bug Designs and I wanted to share some Valentine's Day treats I made for my daughters class.  

For her treats I used the  PTC Valentine Bear file  (Print Then Cut), which you can get the file at KaDoodle Bug Designs  here .  I love using PTC files for her treats that require large quantities because it makes it super easy and yet still REALLY cute!  

Here are just a few of the treats ( I made 40):

Here are a few close ups of this little cutie

In addition to the KaDoodle PTC Valentine Bear file, I also used:
 Jaded Blossom Dainty Topper Die
 Jaded Blossom --3x4 inch Clear Bags
Jaded Blossom- Love Mustaches for the sentiment
Jaded Blossom --Hot Cocoa from the "To:" and "From:"
Strawberry Cupcake twine from Trendy Twine

Here is a close up of the dies front and back:



Hope you enjoyed my cute little Valentine's Treats!
Thanks for stopping by!





2 comments:

Migdalia said...

This is so sweet and fun!
Have a blessed day,
Migdalia
Crafting With Creative M

Unknown said...

These are soo cute!