Sunday, February 14, 2016

I'd go bananas without you

Happy Valentines Day!  
I just wanted to share a fun little card I created using one of the current FREEBIEs over at KaDoodle Bug Designs--Cutie KaToodles Valentine Monkey.  I love this little monkey!  You can get him HERE

Here is a picture of the front of my card:

For the matting pieces I used:
Jaded Blossom Goodie Bag Die-- Insert piece
Jaded Blossom Stitched Circle Dies--3rd largest
Jaded Blossom Border Dies

For the outside sentiment I used Jaded Blossom's Berrylicious stamp set.

Here is a close up of this cute little guy:

For the inside of my card I wanted to make a fun little pop up gift card holder .  I found the card base in the Silhouette Store and was super easy to put together.

Here are a few pics of the inside:



The inside sentiment is from Jaded Blossoms Foxy stamp set.



  Don't forget to go and grab your freebie file!
Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments: