Thursday, February 28, 2013

Under the Sea Thank You Treats


Hey everyone, I hope you're having a great week!  Today is my day to post over at Jaded Blossom  and I wanted to share the treats that I made for my daughter's "Under the Sea" birthday party!  


Everything Jaded Blossom:
"Thank You" -- Simple Sayings 2 set

Here is a close up:

This cute little seahorse was made for me by Annie from SVG Cutting Files
The gusset bags are filled with sea shell shaped soaped and tied with a little bit of Trendy Twine's Tickled with Teal.

Thank you for stopping by!


2 comments:

Michelle said...

of course its adorable !!! LOVE them sooo pretty ! even if lily did think it was candy lol !!! oh and yes they have already made it into the shower to use !

Kate said...

Love how they turned out the polka dot Sea Horses are really pretty.