Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Easter Blessings

Hey everyone and Happy Hump Day!

Today I am sharing a card I made using a cut file from SVG Cutting Files.
I used the Amelia with Fence cutting file.  I think she is just SO cute!

The "Easter Blessings" sentiment came from Jaded Blossom's Simply Blessings set.  I also used the small flag dies from both of Jaded Blossom's Flag Dies and Flag Dies 2 set.

Paper is from Echo Park's Sweet Day stack and paper from my stash.

I finished it off by using a little bit of Orangesicle from Trendy Twine--it matched perfectly!

Thanks for stopping by!

4 comments:

Ashley Nicole said...

Just the cutest card. Love the colors and Amelia is super adorable.
Ashley

snappy scrappy said...

Super sweet!! Lee-Ann :)

jessica said...

this is so adorable!!!

Michelle said...

this is toooo cute !!!! alotta small pieces but so worth it ♥