Tuesday, December 13, 2016

Jaded Blossom - December Guest Designer

Hey everyone!  It's Jaymie from This and That Scraps and today I have the privilege of being one of the December Guest Designers for Jaded Blossom.  

I am a HUGE Jaded Blossom fan and I absolutely LOVE all their stamps and dies--it makes things super easy especially when you want to create something and not break out the computer and cutting machine every single time.   So for today's project, I did just that!   

I bought a few of these Hershey's Candy Cane chocolate bars and made these super cute wrappers to go around them so that I could pass them out to a few of my coworkers.  


For the wrapper, I just measured out a big enough piece of paper to cover my candy bar making sure to go a little longer than I wanted to account for the edging I was going to do.  In this case, I used the 2 zig zag border dies from the Border Dies set.  The bigger border I used to create the edging itself, and the smaller one I used to create the cute little overlay. I love the stitching on these dies! Here is a close up of the edging:


The cute little candy cane is out of the Christmas Dies set and I attached it to a layered based that I created using the Scallop Circle Dies and Stitched Circle Dies sets.  I used clear Stickles to make the candy cane sparkle.  Here is a close up:


And finally I stamped "Happy Peppermint Season" off of the Peppermint Season stamp set, which was perfect for this candy bar! 


Well I hope you enjoyed my fun little treat I made, and I would like to thank Candace and Michelle for choosing me to be a guest designer this month!  Make sure you stop by tomorrow to check out a new project made by another talented guest designer.


1 comment:

Michelle said...

Super cute candy bar wrap Jaymie !!!