Monday, March 28, 2016

Easter Treats

Good morning and Happy Monday!
Over the past few days I have had to make several Easter Treats.  I had to make 40 for my daughters 5th grade class and then 25 for our family get together.  

Since my daughters were last minute (didn't find out till 3 days before she was having a party at school), I decided to use a Print Then Cut (PTC) file because they're super quick and very easy!
I used KaDoodle Bug Designs PTC Easter Egg Lamb file which you can get HERE


Treat topper and sentiment are both from Jaded Blossom:

Here is a close up of this Easter lamb cutie!
 

For my second treat this Easter weekend, I decided to make the family little Bunny Poop treats.  For these I used a NEW file from KaDoodle Bug Designs called Cutie KaToodles-Carrot Garden which you can get HERE.  For the tails, I used small white pom-poms


The treat topper and 3x4 baggies are from Jaded Blossom:

Here is a picture of the back:

The sentiment is also from the Jaded Blossom Bunny Poop (revamped) set.
The bag is filled with chocolate covered raisins.


Hope you all had an Eggcellent Easter and thanks for stopping by!

No comments: