Sunday, March 2, 2014

Abby's 9th Monster High Party!


Hey everyone, today I want to share my daughter Abby's birthday party she had last weekend! 

She wanted to have a small party with 2 of her best friends and I took them to get "REAL" Manicures and Pedicures, out to eat for dinner, a trip to the park, and back home for a night of movies and a sleep over.  They had SOOO much fun!


This year she wanted to have a Monster High themed party,
so I asked Ann from SVG Cutting Files to create the Monster High "Skull" logo for me.  
This file is FREE to members of the SVG Cutting Files Galleria Facebook group only--- Click HERE!

Here is the banner I created:

My daughter wanted to be able to hang the banner up in her room after the party, so I just made a banner using her name. For the base of the banner, I used the SVG Cutting Files Build a Banner 1.  I love this file, makes it SO easy and there are multiple options all in ONE file!

Here is a close up:


Here are the cupcake toppers:


Here is a pic of the goodies I sent home with each of the girls.  

I created little personalized notebooks using the MH Logo and added each of the girls names to it.  

Here is a close up of the notebooks:

For the hand sanitizer treats, I used the base from the Holiday Antibacterial Soap Holders set from SVG Cutting Files and then added the logo to the front of it.  So that it was easy to open, I added velcro to the flap.

Here is a close up:

I hope you enjoyed all my treats, thanks for stopping by!

6 comments:

Michelle said...

all this stuff was awesome !!! you did a great job! lily loved it , and had a a lot of fun !!! thanks !!! ♥

Kathy Salido said...

Looks like an awesome party and all the decorations are fabulous!!

Sherrie K. said...

Wow, awesome decorations! The banner is incredible! Great colors and awesome cuts:) Love all the birthday projects-looks like a fun party!
Sherrie K

Claudette said...

Wow, you did a beautiful job! I really love it.

Erin R. said...

Love this! My daughter is also having a monster high party! What is the font called that you used for the banner and the books? It's awesome!

Jaymie said...


The font I used was LD Letter Jacket