Sunday, September 15, 2013

SVG Cutting Files September Challenge-- Have a Rockin' Birthday!



Hey everyone, 
there is a NEW monthly challenge up over at SVG Cutting Files!! 

This month the theme is Boys and Their Toys!

Challenge Guidelines: 
1) Project must use a file from SVG Cutting Files
2) Project must be new for this challenge, no back linking
3) Link it up by October 14th at midnight

One of my friends is really into Broncos and Jeeps and loves to go rock crawling, so I made this card for his birthday! 


This file is a NEW file from SVG Cutting Files called Chibi Jeep.  I made it in to a shaped card.


For the inside I wanted a sentiment that went with the theme so I used two different stamps from Jaded Blossom and just masked them. 
"Have a Rockin' " is off of the Valentine Treats set and the "Birthday" is off of the Hey Cupcake set.

Hope you enjoyed my card and please join us in this months challenge!


5 comments:

Kate said...

This is so Cool. Great Shaped Card.

snappy scrappy said...

Super cute guy card!!!

Migdalia said...

Super Cute & Cool!!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
♥ Crafting With Creative M ♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks Challenges ♥

Melissa said...

This is really cool. Perfect for any aged boy. :)

Scrappy Beads said...

I enjoyed my visit with you!! I ♥ your jeep card and your creativity.

I just had to "follow" you so not to miss anything! It would make me so happy if you would follow me too. :)

Have a beautiful week!

Lots of BIG Hugs,

Deborah