Thursday, August 22, 2013

Wishing You Brighter Days


Hey everyone!
Today is my DT Day over at Jaded Blossom and SVG Cutting Files and I wanted to share a card that I made.


Isn't this little bug cute?  I used the NEW file My Little Lady Bug from SVG Cutting Files.  This is a new file and it will be available TOMORROW!!

The sentiment is from Jaded Blossom's  Bug- A -Boo set that was released at the beginning of this month


I stamped the center of the sunflower using the patterned stamp off of Jaded Blossom's Friendly Candies

The face is from Peachy Keen's Princess Face Assortment set and the twine is Solid Maraschino and Solid Caribbean from The Twinery.


I hope you have a great rest of the week and thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

Debbie said...

This is really cute just love her
Hugs
Debbie

Michelle said...

so stinkin cute !!! love that you used the candy stamp in the sunflower !!! awesome !!

Rosie said...

adorable card