Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Love Stings!

Hey everyone, hope you're having a great week!  Can you believe it's already April??

Today is my day to post over at SVG Cutting files and this week we are showcasing Zodiac files which will be released this Friday!  

Today I am sharing a card I made using the NEW Scorpio Zodiac file.  I think this little guy is so cute!
I also used the SVG Cutting File Trapezoid Card Base

I used the sentiment "Love Stings!" off of Jaded Blossom's Love Stings set
Jaded Blossom Flag Dies and Flag Dies 2

Paper is from Simple Stories Snap Life and Paper Trey

I also put this little guy on a wobble and here is a short little clip

Hope you enjoyed my fun little card and thanks for stopping by!


3 comments:

Linda said...

LOL, this is cute. Love that little guys face.

Lind

snappy scrappy said...

So darn cute!!!

Trixie said...

Oh my gosh!! He is adorable!! Love that he's on a wobble!!