Friday, July 27, 2012

July Peachy Keen Anything Goes Challenge

Happy Friday!  
I just wanted to take a quick moment to share with you this cute announcement I made for an "Ice Cream Social" we had at my work to celebrate a birthday.   

For this project I used:

Card Base --Art Philosophy Cartridge/PaperTrey Raspberry Fizz
Patterned Paper-- My Minds Eye Sweet Girl
Ice Cream Sundae Glass --Cricut Sweet Treats Cartridge
Ice Cream and Face Stamp --Peachy Keen July 2012 Club Kit
Twine -- The Twinery Pink Sorbet



Thanks for stopping by!  

13 comments:

Carla said...

Super cute card! Love the bright colours.
Carla

Cassandra said...

So cute! and Yummy too :)

Melissa said...

Love the Peachy Keen ice cream scoops on the Sweet Treats Sunday glass. That is clever.

Michelle said...

so super cute !!! Love all the bright cheery colors !!!

Kristi said...

So super Adorable! I love the colors!

Raven B said...

This is so pretty! I really love the paper that you used you did such a great job with this!!!
Hugs,
Raven

Leanne said...

Love the papers and that face is just to stinkin cute on the ice cream hee hee! Great job! Thanks for playing along with us at Peachy Keen this week! Hugs, Leanne

Ashley Nicole said...

How cute! Just love the colors and patterns and the face is super cute!
Ashley

Rosie said...

love everything about this card!

rosiemini@gmail.com
www.scraplovingminis.blogspot.com

CuteNCrafty Mommy said...

This is beyond adorable. I am following you now:)

Miss Giebel said...

This is gorgeous! I just love the colors and the twine!! WoWWW!!!!

Trixie said...

What a cute card!

Jennie Garcia said...

Wow!! This is so absolutely adorable!! LOVE those colors!!
Thanks For Playing with us @ PKS!!
TFS!! Take Care!!
Jennie @ http://earthyscrap.blogspot.com/